Cannazo India Athletic Care is an Ayurvedic formulation that contains a powerful mixture of Medical cannabis leaf extract and hemp seed oil. Owing to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, the ingredients aid in the decrease of inflammation and discomfort. Due to its analgesic properties, they also decrease any type of pain that people may be experiencing.
Headaches, period cramps, body aches from excessive training, migraine attacks, nerve pain, joint or muscle soreness are all types of pain that oral medicine can help with. Oral ingestion also helps with insomnia, depression, and anxiety by soothing the body’s cannabinoid receptors.
Mechanism of action of active ingredient:
Cannabidiol (CBD) and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are two vital and active components of medical cannabis (THC). THC, one of the active components in cannabis, activates the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. Injured tissues produce 2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycerol (2-AG), anandamide, and endocannabinoids, which are known to reduce sensitization and inflammation by activating cannabinoid (CB) receptors.
CBD and THC both help to alleviate pain at the injured site. THCs have anti-inflammatory qualities because they activate CB2 receptors on immune cells, which reduces the body’s pain-inducing response to damage. CBD, on the other hand, decreases inflammation by inhibiting inflammatory mediators and switching pro-inflammatory macrophage repair cells to anti-inflammatory ones.
Benefits Of Cannazo India Athletic Care:
- Relaxes nerves and muscles
- Reduces Muscle soreness and weakness
- Reduces nerve and joint pain
- Helps with sprain (injuries)
- Increases functional mobility
- Decreases post gym pain and swelling
- Brand – Cannazo India
- Model Name – Athletic Care
- Quantity – 9ml
- Potency – 600mg
- Form – External Use Only
- Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
- Prescription Required – No
- Pack of – 1
- Sales Package – 1 pack
- Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf Extract, Fennel Oil, Shatavari, Eucalyptus, Chamomile Oil, Hemp Seed Oil
- Country of Origin – India
- This medicine contains Cannabis and other ayurvedic herbs. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, DO NOT apply this drug without prescription.
- Kindly consult your doctor before taking this drug during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Keep away from Children.
How to Use: Apply 3 to 5 Drops and massage it on the affected area. Incase of roll ons , just cover the area of the pain .
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight.