Cannazo Pain AID, is an Ayurvedic formulation which contains a powerful mixture of Medical cannabis leaf extract and hemp seed oil. Owing to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, the ingredients aid in the decrease of inflammation and discomfort.
Due to its analgesic properties, they also decrease any type of pain that people may be experiencing. Headaches, period cramps, body aches from excessive training, migraine attacks, nerve pain, joint or muscle soreness are all types of pain that the oral medicine can help with. Oral ingestion also helps with insomnia, depression, and anxiety by soothing the body’s cannabinoid receptors.
Mechanism of action of active ingredient:
Cannabidiol (CBD) and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are two vital and active components of medical cannabis (THC). THC, one of the active components in cannabis, activates the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. Injured tissues produce 2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycerol (2-AG), anandamide, and endocannabinoids, which are known to reduce sensitization and inflammation by activating cannabinoid (CB) receptors.
CBD and THC both help to alleviate pain at the injured site. THCs have anti-inflammatory qualities because they activate CB2 receptors on immune cells, which reduces the body’s pain-inducing response to damage. CBD, on the other hand, decreases inflammation by inhibiting inflammatory mediators and switching pro-inflammatory macrophage repair cells to anti-inflammatory ones.
- Pain Killer (Instant Relief)
- Levels Vata Dosha
- Anti – inflammatory
- Brings down swelling and sensitization
- Brand – Cannazo India
- Model Name – Pain Aid Tincture
- Quantity – 15ml | 30ml
- Potency – 3000mg | 6000mg
- Form – For Oral Consumption Only
- Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
- Prescription Required – Yes
- Pack of – 1
- Sales Package – 1 pack
- Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf Extract, Hemp Seed Oil
- Country of Origin – India
- This medicine contains Cannabis and other ayurvedic herbs. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, DO NOT consume this drug without prescription.
- Kindly consult your doctor before taking this drug during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Keep away from Children.
- DO NOT consume Alcohol while under Cannabis containing medication.
How to Use:
- Fill the tincture to the required dosage.
- Squeeze the tincture under the tongue, make sure to keep a count on the drops consumed as per your recommended dosage.
- Hold the drops under the tongue for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Post waiting period, swallow the oil.
Sublingual (Holding the oil below the tongue) medications are placed under the tongue. They dissolve there, and their active ingredients are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
It is recommended that one starts low and slowly increases the dosage overtime, or as directed by the physician. You may refer below as your dosage guide.
Day 1 – 5 = 8 drops per day
Day 6 – 15 = 16 drops per day
Day 16 – 25 = 24 drops per day
Day 26 to 31 = 32 drops per day
Please Note: 1 ml = 32 drops
*Average treatment period is for at least 90 days, accordingly post 1 month you can decide what best suits you
*Made in mind keeping average person, may very body to body.
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight.