A blend of scientifically proven botanicals with potent Vijaya leaf extract & Magnesium Oil that helps in
lowering menstrual pain, inflammation, and menstrual cramps while improving gastro uterine health. Say goodbye to menstrual discomfort with your ultimate companion, Go Cramp – the natural, effective, and soothing solution to make your days more comfortable.
- Pain Relief Powerhouse: Vijaya leaf extract, a natural analgesic and anti-nociceptive agent, helps reduce menstrual cramps, inflammation, and pain.
- Restful Recovery: Magnesium oil helps in numbing the sensation of pain, relaxing muscle fatigue, soreness and painful cramps in abdomen,back, legs and feet while promoting restful sleep, support post-period recovery, and aid detoxification, leaving you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
- Chakra Harmony: Go Cramp’s unique blend balances your chakras,detoxifies the body, promoting overall well-being and menstrual harmony with the presence of hemp seed oil.
- Targeted Relief: Gingerol, clary sage, clove, and other potent botanicals work synergistically to reduce abdominal pain, ease muscle tension, and relax smooth muscles.
- Ditch the Dull Ache: With the presence of Fennel & Vetiver, Go Cramp helps alleviate the heat and dull ache of menstruation, reducing malaise and discomfort.
- Eucalyptus helps reduce inflammation that is lurking behind PMS symptoms and stomach cramps.
How to use:
Shake the bottle well before use. Spray a few pumps on the areas of pain and
discomfort like lower abdomen, back, thighs etc. Can be applied 3-5 times/day or as required.
Proprietary blend of 1000 mg Full Spectrum Vijaya Extract with pure essential oils of
(peppermint, eucalyptus, clary sage, lavender, rose, clove, fennel, vetiver), magnesium oil, hemp
seed oil, aloevera gel, glycerine, excipients q.s.
Caution & Safety Precautions-
An OTC pain killer spray, not for oral consumption. Keep out of reach of children.Only for external/topical use. Not to be used on sensitive areas of the body. Do a Patch test, Discontinue use if allergic/sensitive to any of the above ingredients/ pregnant/ lactating and if not advised by your healthcare professional.