Noigra Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds (Hemp Hearts)
Noigra Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds is a gift of nature that has been used and enjoyed by humans for thousands of years. Hemp hearts are nutrient dense inner soft part also called “hearts” of hemp seeds which are loved for their versatility, nutty flavour and amazing health benefits.
Noigra Hemp Hearts are 100% Natural rich source of complete plant p p protein, loaded with all 20 amino acids including the nine essential amino acids that the body does not produce and can only be derived from food. These are essential for MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT AND REPAIR, TISSUE GROWTH, ENERGY PRODUCTION, IMMUNE FUNCTION AND NUTRIENT ABSORPTION to name a few.
Noigra Hemp Hearts naturally contain perfect 3:1 ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA) which is very rare and is considered the optimal ratio for heart & brain heath. It also contains gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) that is vital for many body functions and has been linked to several health benefits.
High dietary fibre in Noigra Hemp Hearts can help IMPROVE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS, BETTER DIGESTION, and MAINTAINS BOWEL HEALTH. Noigra Hemp Hearts are also a rich source of minerals such as Iron, Zinc, Potassium and Magnesium which makes these densely nutritious seeds an excellent addition to your daily diet.
- Great for Skin, Hair & Nails
- Improves Sleep
- Boosts Immunity & Energy Levels
- Maintains Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Levels
- Improves Cardio Vascular Health
- Assist in Weight Loss
- Regulates Blood Pressure & Reduces Stress
- Greats for Gut & Aids Digestion
- Boosts Hormonal Balance
- Rich in Anti Oxidants
- Acts as Anti-Inflammatory
- Rich in Magnesim, Iron , Zinc & Magnesium
HOW TO USE
- Consume raw straight out of Can as a snack.
- Sprinkle on Soups, Cereals, Salads, Sandwiches, Toast or on your favourite food.
- Add to your Yoghurt, Khichdi, or Blend in your Smoothie, Milk, Water or any other drink.
Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 8-12 weeks.
20-30 grams per day or as directed by the physician