Cannazo Pain Aid Capsules is an Ayurvedic formulation that contains a powerful mixture of Vijaya leaf extract and hemp seed oil. The constituents help in the reduction of edema and inflammation due to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. They also suppress any kind of pain experienced by people due to their analgesic effects.
Types of pain on which medicine works are; headaches, period cramps, body aches due to excessive training, migraine attack, nerve pain, and joint or muscle soreness. The capsules also work by calming the cannabinoid receptors of the body to help with insomnia, depression, and anxiety.
Mechanism of action of active ingredient:
Medical Cannabis exerts its action via two vital and active components, cannabidiol (CBD) and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC, one of the active ingredients in cannabis, activates cannabinoid receptors type 1 and 2 i.e CB1 and CB2 receptors.
2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycerol (2-AG), anandamide, and endocannabinoids are produced in injured tissues via distinct biochemical pathways that are known to suppress sensitization and inflammation by activation of cannabinoid (CB) receptors. The compounds in Vijaya ultimately attach to cannabinoid receptors in the brain when someone drinks it. These receptors have the ability to alter mental equilibrium and produce euphoric effects. Some persons experience a decrease in depression symptoms as a result of this change.
CBD and THC, reduce pain at the site of injury. The anti-inflammatory properties of THCs are primarily driven via the activation of CB2 receptors on immune cells which ultimately dampens the body’s pain-inducing response to injury. Whereas, CBD reduces inflammation via blocking inflammatory mediators & shifting the activation of macrophage repair cells from the pro-inflammatory type to the anti-inflammatory type.
- Suppresses any kind of pain like headache or cramps
- Levels Vata Dosha & enhances sleep
- Anti-inflammatory action & Reduces Chronic pain
- Brings down swelling and sensitization
- Brand – Cannazo India
- Model Name – Pain Aid Capsules
- Quantity – 10 Capsules
- Potency – 1500mg
- Form – For Oral Consumption Only
- Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
- Prescription Required – Yes
- Pack of – 1
- Sales Package – 1 pack
- Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf Extract, Hemp Seed Oil
- Country of Origin – India
- This medicine contains Cannabis and other ayurvedic herbs. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, DO NOT consume this drug without a prescription.
- Kindly consult your doctor before taking this drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from children.
- DO NOT consume alcohol while under Cannabis containing medication.
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight.