Neet 100% Organic Rose Face and Body CBD Oil – 10mg
Neet 100% Organic Rose Face and Body CBD Oil – 10mg – Rose Oil by Neet is a pure CBD-based skincare product for people of all genders and all skin types. It is 100% organic, paraben-free, soap-free, Vegan, hypoallergenic facial oil that combines the soothing effect of roses and the therapeutic properties of CBD. Regular usage of Rose Oil 10 mg Vijaya can ensure even skin tone, fade scars and blemishes, and impart a healthy glow to the skin.
Benefits of Rose oil
- Lightens acne marks and scars
- Treats acne and controls oil production
- Stimulates cell regeneration, repairs cell damage, and imparts glow
- Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Lightens blemishes and hyperpigmentation
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks and scars
How to Use
- Take the oil in the dropper and squeeze it onto your palms.
- Rub the oil on your fingertips and apply on your face or the affected body part.
- Best use after shower or before going to bed.
CBD and the Vedas
The Cannabis plant has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. Its first mention in an ancient text can be seen in the
Atharva Veda, where it has been referred to as Vijaya. Cannabis is one of the vital medicinal plants which Ayurveda heavily relies on for treating various conditions. Ayurvedic scriptures make several references to Vijaya and identify it as Upavisha or semi-poisonous. The scriptures also advocate the use of Vijaya in the treatment of various ailments. Some of these are as follows:
- Fever (Jvara)
- Diarrhoea (Atisara)
- Dyspepsia (Agnimanda Ajirna)
- Malabsorption Syndrome (Grahani)
- Urinary Disorders (Prameha)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Sangrahani)
- Diseases of the head (Shiroroga)
- Cough (Kasa)
- Skin Conditions (Kushtha)
- Anaemia (Pandu)
- Diarrhoea with fever (Jvaratisra)
- Inflammation (Shotha)
- Meningitis (Abhinyasa Jvara)
All listed benefits are a mere representation of what already exists in various Ayurvedic scriptures. The benefits of CBD are largely suggestive and we do not claim to treat any conditions or diseases. The effects of CBD may vary from person to person. CBD oil is not a magic potion and is not to be treated as an alternative treatment option in cases of serious, life-threatening illnesses. It can be incorporated into an existing treatment plan after taking proper medical advice for its therapeutic and analgesic effect. It can also be used by a healthy individual wanting to make CBD a part of their lifestyle without any worries as it is safe and effective. 2018 WHO report on CBD mentions that no incident of dependence/abuse, human toxicity, or animal toxicity has ever been reported anywhere in the world.
Why Choose Neet?
- Pure CBD with no traces of THC
- Sourced from organically grown, Non-GMO, Vegan, and cruelty-free hemp plants
- Superior quality, GMP certified products
- Products undergo stringent testing in AYUSH and NABL certified labs
- Inspection and certification of individual batches.
- Internally sourced Hemp of premium quality
- Tested by in-house as well as third-party labs from Israel, the USA, and Canada
All our products are tested in state-of-the-art labs enlisted, certified, and approved by AYUSH and NABL. The raw material is sourced from c-GMP certified manufacturers based in Israel, Europe, and the USA. Each product undergoes the strictest quality checks to obtain the Certificate of Analysis (COA).
WE DO NOT CLAIM TO CURE ANY DISEASES OR AILMENTS WITH OUR PRODUCTS. HOWEVER, AS RECENT STUDIES OVER THE LAST FEW DECADES HAVE SUGGESTED, CBD-BASED PRODUCTS CAN BE POTENTIALLY HELPFUL FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM DIFFERENT AFOREMENTIONED CONDITIONS OF VARYING DEGREES. IT CAN BE USED ALONGSIDE CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT OPTIONS AFTER OBTAINING PROPER MEDICAL ADVICE.
There are no reviews yet.