Jatiphaladi churna is the Vijaya-infused classical Ayurvedic formulation which contains nutmeg (Myristica fragrans). It is a sedative, antispasmodic & astringent, and powerful internal cleanser. It clears cough, and manages asthma and respiratory disorders. It is a natural lung detoxifier. It also fights bad breath and rejuvenates taste buds.
- Relieves Cold and cough
- Helpful in Sprue syndrome
- Manages Asthma
- Respiratory disorders
- Brand – Ananta Hemp Work
- Model Name – Jatiphaladi churna
- Quantity – 30 Tablets
- Potency – Vijaya leaves 50%,
- Form – For Oral Consumption Only
- Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
- Prescription Required – Yes
- Pack of – 1
- Sales Package – 1 pack
- Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf Extract,
- Country of Origin – India
(Nutmeg, Clove, Ela, Tejpatta, Dalchini, Nagakesara, Camphor, White sandalwood, Sesame seeds, Vanshlochan, Tagara, Amla, Pippali, Talispatra, Harde, Kalonji, Chitraka, Ginger, Vidanga, Black Pepper) 2.5% Each Dried Vijaya leaves 50%, excipients q.s
As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician.
- Keep Away from Children.
- Not to be used by pregnant women and children under 18.
- The Patient should not drive or operate machinery while under Vijaya Leaf Extract treatment.
- Please read the ingredients carefully.
- Please consult a doctor, for the correct and suitable dosage.
- Please discontinue in case you have a reaction to the medicine.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
To be consumed under Medical Supervision only.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.