|Cannabis Sativa| Our product is derived by pressing Hemp seeds. The cannabis plant is dioecious, the male plant produces hemp seeds and pollinates female plants via wind pollination.
Plant part: Seeds
Collection method: Cold-pressed technology.
Flavour: Nutty & Grassy
Origin: India (Himalayas)
Cannasis Wellness Hemp oil is derived from Industrial Hemp / Cannabis Sativa plant seeds by cold-pressed technology assures the Oil Nutrients & Antioxidants remain undamaged at less than 45 degrees. No Solvents were used. Hemp Oil has a rich Nutty & Grassy flavour.
Hempseed Oil contains Omega 6 & 3 at a 3:1 ratio, at which our bodies use Essential Fatty acids (EFAs). Nutritionists recommend this ratio for dietary intake of EFAs.
Incredible source of Omega-9, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Zinc, B1 (thiamine), B5, B6 (Pyridoxine), B3 (Niacin), B2 (Riboflavin), B9 (Folate), Carotene (Body Converts to Vitamin A), Vitamin D (Vital for calcium absorption), Iron and many Antioxidants.
- Face: As Moisturiser, Essential Oil Blend.
- Food: As a Salad dressing, Ghee alternative on all Indian Foods & Drinks.
- Wellness: As Omega 3&6 Supplement, Fish Oil replacement.
- Cooking: Do not cook or fry, as EFAs are broken down by heat.
- Hair: As Hair, oil can be added to your Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Body: As Body Massage Oil, combining Hemp seed oil with CBD oil has health benefits.
- Wood: As a Wood Finish oil gives a water-resistant finish when used with painted wood.
- Moisturizes skin without clogging pores.
- Strengthens nails & heals cuticles.
- Hydrates hair.
- Natural Sunscreen with SPF 6.
- Face mask and removal of makeup.
- Helps treat Skin Conditions
- Improves Brain, Heart & Reproductive health.
- Reduces symptoms of PMS & Menstruation.
- Boosts the Immune System.
- Reduced cholesterol levels.
- Increases Energy and Metabolic rates.
- Relieve Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Improve Cell & Body growth.
There are no reviews yet.