Clear skin is not a myth. Everybody wants flawless skin, free of acne. It boosts confidence and makes you look and feel beautiful, irrespective of your gender. But acne can be a big issue for people of all age groups. There are many reasons to face acne; it can be inflammation, acne-causing bacteria, sebum production, and a lot more. No wonder that to treat acne, a lot of medications are available, but new ways to treat it are always appreciated. CBD oil in India can be beneficial as a legit solution for zits or acne. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Learn about CBD oil.
CBD is known as cannabidiol, which is a compound from hemp and marijuana plants. It is available in various forms. However, the main cause of acne can be bacteria, sebum, dry skin cells, etc., which get trapped in the pores. But CBD oil can help work over these issues. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. Overall, CBD oil can be helpful for acne-prone skin.
Potential benefits of CBD oil to treat acne
There are various benefits to using CBD oil to treat acne. Here are some of them mentioned:
- Helps reduce inflammation: CBD oil can work to soothe irritation caused by acne. It works on overall skin redness and makes breakouts less painful. No wonder it is great for skin sensitivity without making the skin dry, red, or irritated.
- Works on controlling oil production: CBD oil is known to be sebostatic, which means it can reduce the skin’s oil production. As per some evidence, the skin has an endocannabinoid system that binds to its receptors and signals for activities to happen or not. So, the sebum production is because of the endogenous cannabinoids produced in the sebaceous glands. They further act on CB2 receptors, preventing lipogenic action and regulating the production of sebum.
- CBD oil is an antioxidant: The oil is known to have antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radicals and environmental damage. Plus, CBD oil can help improve skin texture and tone with time. But there is no evidence for it to work in fading post-acne marks.
- It is a multi-tasker: CBD oil can be used as an acne-targeting product to manage the issues of acne formation instead of spot treatment. It works as an anti-inflammatory and minimizes oil production. This means CBD oil has the ability to easily multitask and is considered a gentle option for various skin types.
What Other Skin Problems Can be Treated with CBD oil?
Usage of CBD oil is highly effective in multiple skin problems such as:
It has an inflammatory compound that can effectively decreases threatening triggers of eczema. Overall, it can bring potential balance in the immune system.
· Sensitive skin
If you have a sensitive skin then it can decreases the irritation to a great extent.
· Age-related wrinkles
CBD oil usage can improve the skin quality to a great extent. It’s antioxidant impact coupled with anti-inflammatory compound decrease wrinkles and age lines to a great extent.
How can I use CBD oil to treat acne problems?
- Use it directly: There are many ways to use CBD oil in India for acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is gentle on the skin. Also, applying it directly can help fight against sebum-creating cells.
- Use CBD oil with a carrier oil: You can also use it by mixing it with a carrier oil. The carrier oils that you can use are coconut oil, argan oil, shea butter, or olive oil.
- Oral CBD: You can even opt for oral CBD because of its anti-inflammatory compounds, which are active when they get into the body.
- Other CBD products: There are other types of CBD products available to work on acne, like cleansers, oils, serums, moisturizers, etc.
Are there any side side-effects of CBD oil?
There can be minimal side effects, like dry mouth, reduced appetite, fatigue, diarrhea, weight fluctuations, and even drowsiness. CBD oil can even interact with other medications like blood thinners, so patch testing is always advised to avoid reactions.
Can CBD oil work to control hormonal acne and cystic acne?
Cystic acne and hormonal acne are not completely different. Hormonal acne is caused by fluctuating hormones and can provoke clogged pores, sebum production, and clogged skin cells. CBD oil can treat these issues and help work on hormonal acne.
When it comes to cystic acne, it can be severe. It is caused by hormonal shifts, humidity, genetics, etc. Using topical applications of CBD oil can be slightly helpful. You can get various forms of CBD oil in Bangalore and other Indian states easily.
CBD, or cannabidiol, can work on the main causes of acne, like sebum production, clogged pores, and a lot more. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can be beneficial in fighting acne. Moreover, you can use it in many ways while facing minimal side effects. The best part is one can get hands on CBD oil in Bangalore and rest parts of India easily.