Not many people know, but hemp seed oil and CBD oil are different from each other. There is a lot of confusion related to these products. Hemp oil is often taken as CBD oil and hemp seed oil is taken as hemp oil. CBD oil is made by using the stalks, leaves, etc. of hemp plants. Whereas hemp seed oil is made from the seeds of the cannabis sativa plant. There are a lot of key differences between hemp seed oil and CBD oil. So, to have a better understanding of hemp oil in India and CBD oil and to know their differences, keep reading.
Learn about hemp seed oil.
Hemp seed oil is made from hemp plant seeds. It has a strong and nutty flavour. Hemp seed oil has around 70–90% polyunsaturated fatty acids. Also, it has omega-3 fatty acids and other It may also have THC and CBD oil in it. Companies making hemp seed oil ensure to include 0.3% THC or less in it, as it doesn’t cause psychoactive effects.
The way hemp seed oil is made
Hemp seed oil is made by using the seeds of the hemp plant. These seeds are cold-pressed. After extracting the oil, it is stored in a cool, dry place.
The right way to use hemp seed oil
Hemp oil in India can be used to enhance the flavour or can be drizzled on salads or vegetables. You can consume it as a dietary supplement as it has polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Also, it can be used for industry purposes like varnishes, coating materials, plastic flooring, etc.
Benefits of hemp seed oil
- Hemp seed oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, omega-9, calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, carotene, sulfur, magnesium, etc.
- It is beneficial for skin health, maintains blood pressure, and reduces pain and inflammation.
- Also, hemp seed oil can improve cardiovascular health and reduce PMS symptoms.
Are there any side effects of hemp seed oil?
It is not suitable for frying. Also, sometimes it can be tough to store hemp seed oil as it can go rancid. In other words, it has a shorter shelf life as it can degrade when in contact with oxygen.
Learn about CBD oil.
CBD is known to be an active constituent of the cannabis plant. It doesn’t contain THC and is taken from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of the cannabis plant as well as hemp. However, most CBD oil is made from hemp plants. It helps work on inflammation, pain, stress, and even mood regulation.
The way CBD oil is made
The extraction process is used to make CBD oil by using CO2. This creates nutrient-dense products with high cannabinoid content. This is made by adding the hemp extract to any carrier oil, like coconut oil, almond oil, etc. After adding the carrier oil, the focus shifts to potency. This further determines the strength of the product. After getting the desired potency, further ingredients are added for specific use.
The right way to use CBD oil
If you are looking for CBD oil or medical cannabis India, then you can use it for topical pain-relieving purposes. It comes in the form of tinctures as well as gummies, which work on reducing anxiety, improving sleep, and a lot more. You can even use CBD oil in bubbly drinks, beauty products, pet products, etc.
Benefits of CBD oil
CBD oil has various benefits, like:
- It works with acute and chronic pain.
- It is beneficial for seizures or related conditions. And you can even use CBD oil for anxiety disorders, stress, depression, etc.
- CBD oil works for inflammation, weight management, digestive health, oxidative stress, skin health, cancer, insomnia, cardiovascular conditions, etc.
Are there any side effects of CBD oil?
You can face some ill effects of CBD oil, like liver injury, sedation, drowsiness, gastrointestinal distress, mood swings, irritability, agitation, etc.
Hemp seed oil and CBD oil: Learn the difference
Here are some major differences between hemp seed oil and CBD oil:
- Hemp seed oil is made by using the seeds of the hemp plant. Whereas CBD oil is taken from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of hemp as well as cannabis plants.
- Hemp seed oil may contain THC and CBD oils. Whereas CBD oil contains high cannabinoid content.
- Hemp seed oil is best suited for physical health and better omega-3 intake. But CBD oil in India can be used to get pain relief and to manage anxiety, depression, etc.
- Hemp seed oil has minimal adverse effects as compared to CBD oil.
- You can use hemp seed oil to enhance the flavour by drizzling it on vegetables and salads. But CBD oil, or medical cannabis India, comes in the form of tablets, gummies, tinctures, etc.
Hemp seed oil and CBD oil have major differences. They are made differently and can help you lead a better life. You can choose them by understanding their making, uses, benefits, and differences to fulfil the needs of your body and overall health.