Cytogene Pain Aid Full-spectrum Topical Spray 1000mg is a proprietary medicine for relief from chronic and neuropathic pain. Targeting the body’s endocannabinoid receptors for pain and inflammation in the central and peripheral nervous systems, Cytogene Pain Aid provides comprehensive relief to patients.
- Pain Management
- Full-spectrum Cannabis Leaf Extract, Spearmint and Cinnamon extracts
Composition of Cytogene Pain Aid Full-spectrum Topical Spray
- 10% Vijaya* (Leaf) Extract (*Cannabis indica Lam.)
- Spearmint Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Camphor Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Capsicum Extract
- Lemon Grass Oil
- Black Pepper Extract
- Net Volume: 30 ml / 1fl oz
- Starting dosage should be low and increased gradually to efficacy.
- Please follow the dosage as directed by the physician.
- Reduces chronic & neuropathic pain
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Improves sleep
- Enhances appetite
Pain can be both physical and mental in nature and is often a combination of the two. Pain is categorised as somatic (dull/aching), visceral (deep/pressure-like) and neuropathic (sharp/burning/shooting).
Cannabinoids, the active compounds in cannabis, are found to be particularly effective in providing relief from chronic, neuropathic pain. Neuropathic pain is associated with inflammation and is found to respond poorly to traditional pain management therapies. Chronic pain also contributes to anxiety, frustration, anger, depression, sleep deprivation, and fatigue.
Whole plant medicine, the foundation of Ayurveda, recognizes the synergistic action of phytocompounds in plants. Terpenes – aromatic compounds found in many plants, including cannabis – exhibit complementary properties to cannabinoids, such as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, sedative and anxiolytic actions, which contribute to the suppression of the symptoms of pain.
Cannabis medicine does not exhibit the severe side effects of traditional narcotics, opioid analgesics, and neuromodulators. However, common side effects can include: dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, hypotension, nausea, initial tachycardia, paranoia.
The most common side effects are temporary in nature, and can be avoided by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing dosage.
Please stop the medication and consult your physician in case of side effects persist.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consumption.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor/surgeon of cannabis medicine use prior to any surgery. Cannabis and anesthetics both affect the central nervous system, and patients undertaking cannabis treatment may require anesthetic dose modulation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Vegan, Gluten-free, Cruelty-free, Pesticide free, Heavy metal-free, Non-GMO
- We endeavor to deliver medicines to you in 7-10 working days.