Cytogene Sweet Sleep blends two natural ingredients: Full Spectrum Cannabis. Extract and Melatonin. To assist you ease into the realm of restful sleep,
Melatonin is the primary hormone produced by the pineal gland and excreted by the body.
It helps to control the body’s wake-sleep cycle.
Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract and Melatonin work together to relax and soothe the body, resulting in a better night’s sleep.
- Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract Oil 1500mg/30ml
- Melatonin for restful sleep
While patients may buy cannabis medication and use it under the supervision of their doctor, Cytogene wants to make sure that they have access to cannabis medicine specialists who can help them choose the proper drug and dose.
Dosing of cannabis medication differs from person to person, depending on the severity of the ailment, age, weight, gender, and other personal characteristics.
Our skilled physicians, health advisers, and patient educators at Cytogene strive to offer patients with individualised treatment and assistance.
- 30 ml (1 ounce) bottle
- 50 mg/ml Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract
- 3.3 mg/ml Melatonin
- 33.3 mg Magnesium Glycinate
- Contains less than 0.3% THC
We use pistachio oil as a carrier oil in Sweet Sleep. Pistachios contain certain phenolics which can reduce the breakdown of tryptophan to toxic compounds so that it is converted to melatonin. The increase in tryptophan has the potential to help with delayed sleep onset, sleep duration and quality.
According to studies, consuming valerian root reduces the time it takes to fall asleep and improves the quality and quantity of sleep.
It has been shown in research to aid with insomnia and anxiety. It appears to increase gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) levels in the brain. This chemical reduces brain activity, which may aid in relaxation and better sleep.
Gabrol, a flavonoid found in liquorice, may aid in binding to GABA receptors in the brain, which trigger relaxing alpha waves and lead to deeper and longer sleep.
Magnesium Glycinate is easily absorbed and may have calming properties. It has been shown to aid with anxiety, depression, stress, and insomnia. Magnesium Glycinate may help regulate
Neuro transmitters that are directly related to sleep.
• Begin with a low dose and gradually raise it to achieve effectiveness.
• Please take the medication carefully as prescribed by your doctor.
Benefits of Cytogene Sweet Sleep
- Promotes restful sleep
- Enhances mood
- Antioxidant properties
Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep, stay asleep, or wake up not feeling rested. Fatigue, irritation, poor focus, and memory loss can all be symptoms of insomnia. The cannabis plant’s phytocannabinoids and terpenes have sedative characteristics, causing sleep. Cannabis lowers sleep latency by targeting the CB1 receptors in the endocannabinoid system. Slow-wave sleep has been connected to cerebral restoration, sleep maintenance, and consolidation. Cannabis has been demonstrated to increase slow-wave sleep.
Cannabis medicine does not exhibit the severe side effects of traditional narcotics, opioid analgesics, and neuromodulators. However, common side effects can include dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, hypotension, nausea, initial tachycardia, paranoia.
The most common side effects are temporary in nature and can be avoided by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing the dosage.
Please stop the medication and consult your physician in case of side effects persist.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consumption.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor/surgeon of cannabis medicine use prior to any surgery. Cannabis and anesthetics both affect the central nervous system, and patients undertaking cannabis treatment may require anesthetic dose modulation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Vegan, Gluten-free, Cruelty-free, Pesticide free, Heavy metal-free, Non-GMO
- We endeavour to deliver medicines to you in 7-10 working days.
There are no reviews yet.