There has been a lot of talk about CBD capsules and CBD oils for some time now. As more Indians use CBD more and more, it has become evident that it is challenging for them to figure out which among the two is the best fit for their lifestyle.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
A CBD capsule is a small capsule that’s filled with CBD oil, with its benefits in capsule form. CBD capsules were created to make the task of taking CBD oils, easy, simple, and convenient.
Like CBD Oil, CBD capsules come in two different ways – CBD Isolate and CBD Oil Softgel. CBD Isolate is a powder-like substance that’s packed into a softgel capsule. Similarly, CBD Oil Softgel is a capsule that’s filled with CBD oil.
- Come in an easy-to-recognize form which means you can instantly recognize them and come to a conclusion.
- Contain less CBD than CBD Oils delivered under the tongue, but are more convenient to take if you’re already used to taking supplements.
- Contain a fixed amount of CBD, which makes it easier for one to know how much dosage must be taken and keep track of exactly how much CBD is being taken every single time.
- Offer unique taste when compared to CBD oil. They contain a neutral taste that can be delightful to not only consume but also inhale. On the other hand, CBD oils offer a natural herbal taste that certain sections of people like.
- Offer more choice than CBD oils. One can opt for CBD in capsule form in the pure, full-spectrum or choose capsules containing added nutrients that will support an active lifestyle and balanced body and mind; and promote healthy hair, skin, and nails, as well as the immune system.
- Are easy and convenient to use and take. They can be taken with water and offers a quiet way to absorb cannabinoids without the risk of any kind of suspicions, unlike CBD oil which comes with natural flavors. This makes them enjoyable to take.
- Are easy to tuck and keep in the pocket for later use, if you’re on the move, unlike a CBD oil dropper which cannot be so easily tucked or kept in a pocket.
- Can be tailored in terms of strength that will suit your body. Usually, they come in three or five strengths and also additional high-strength CBD bundles which will be suitable for those who are confident about taking CBD.
- Can be delivered via drops under the tongue. This helps in facilitating easier and quicker absorption by the body into the bloodstream. This is attributed to the fact they are not processed via the digestive system like CBD capsules are. Experts term its higher bioavailability as more effective in delivering all of the benefits of CBD. On the other hand, CBD capsules have to be broken down by the stomach before they can enter the body. As a result of this, one may not gain immediate relief with a capsule.
- Offer the right ingredients which are mentioned on the label of the CBD oil product. On the other hand, CBD capsules can contain other agents like hemp oil or extra virgin oil which can cause potential side effects. However, it is important to read the ingredients mentioned on the label of a CBD oil product packaging before purchase.
- Are more versatile than CBD capsules. They are easy to add in a full dropper to any beverage and take in cooking. One can even try adding CBD oil to a spice cake or cocktail drink.
- Offer the freedom to experiment with varied dosages. This will help you to understand which dosage will work best for you. However, make sure that you do not exceed 70 mg of CBD oil per day, the maximum amount as prescribed by the FSA (Food Standards Authority) unless otherwise recommended by your doctor.
- Offers a heady orange flavor, a flavor which medical specialists are prone to call it match-winning flavor.
WHERE TO BUY THEM?
If you’re looking to buy CBD oil in India or CBD capsules in India then look no further than Aarogya CBD. Aarogya CBD offers a cutting-edge online e-commerce platform with a state-of-the-art customer care center that will allow you to gain access to a broad selection of high-value CBD products, and enjoy a superior buying experience with the added assurance of on-time delivery of products and quick resolution of any concerns you may have.
Today, Aarogya CBD offers around 35 premium CBD brands and more than 1000 CBD products, on its direct-to-customer model that is certified by all the brands.
If you want to enjoy the experience of the convenience of buying CBD oil in India or CBD capsules in India,
WHICH IS BEST?
Coming to the question of which among the two – CBD Oil and CBD Capsule is best, the best answer would be – it all depends on the user’s taste and intake preference.
If you’re one of those who like to use CBD with other vitamins and minerals in your daily routine, then CBD capsules will be a great choice. On the other hand, if you’re looking to have a higher intake of CBD with some kind of flexibility in dosage or if you prefer the CBD oil to be well-absorbed by your body, then CBD oil would be a better choice.
In the end, it can be said that both CBD oils and CBD capsules have their own merits and demerits. Even though they both look different, they both share many of the same benefits. They both contain CBD (Cannabidiol) which interacts with your Endocannabinoid system. Both also have their flavors in variety which will ensure that natural, pleasant taste will outweigh any unwanted experiences that you may encounter and detest. The selection eventually will boil down to your preferences.
If you feel that you would like to take both then even that’s possible. You can take CBD oils and capsules at the same time as long as you do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 70mg of CBD per day, and your doctor recommends otherwise or as advised by the FSA.
HOW TO TAKE IT?
Medical experts recommend a lower intake of both products and then carefully monitoring how you feel. One can start with say 2-4 drops of 200 mg CBD oil with one CBD capsule per day. Then based on how you feel, it can be gradually increased if needed.
To ascertain their utility value, it’s recommended to spend a few minutes each day observing how you feel. It will take some time to figure out which one of the alternatives would be ideal for you.