- Ananta Hemp Seed Powder, Ananta Hemp Protein Powder for health is a purely natural and Plant-based protein.
- Made from grinding Hemp Seeds, Sativa Powder is full of nutrition, Essential Fats and Vitamins. In fact, Hemp Protein contains all 20 Amino Acids, including all 9 Essential Amino Acids.
- If you are feeling low, exchange your daily dose of caffeine for Hemp Powder as they produce twice as much energy as carbohydrates.
- Called nature’s superfood, it includes all muscle-building Amino Acids such as Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).
- Hemp Powder cleanses the colon and its high fiber concentration also lowers the risk of developing diarrhea (or) hemorrhoids.
- Consumption of Sativa Powder regulates your cholesterol level, thus preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- You can go beyond shakes and just as easily add hemp protein powder in other dishes like breakfast porridge or in soup for dinner.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP SATIVA POWDER?
Hemp powder packs a healthy punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals, and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, or sugar. Just add it to your shake or blend it with yogurt and hot cereals for a perfect meal replacement diet
WHY CHOOSE ANANTA HEMP SEED POWDER?
With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. These seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavored.
KNOW MORE ABOUT HEMP SATIVA POWDER
|Sr.No.||Parameters||Units||Methods||Results of Analysis|
|3||Protein||g/100g||By FSSAI Manual – 3 (8.7) : 2016||25.75|
|4||Fat||g/100g||By FSSAI Manual – 3 (14.5) : 2016||10.09|
|5||Sugar||g/100g||By FSSAI Manual – 5 (2.6) : 2016||BLQ|
|6||Dietary Fiber||g/100g||AOAC 985.29 20th Ed.||39.47|
|7||Saturated Fat||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||0.650|
|8||Cholesterol||mg/100g||AOAC 994.10 20th Ed.||BLQ|
|9||Trans Fat||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||BLQ|
|10||Omega – 3||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||1.9055|
|11||Omega – 6||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||5.5154|
|12||Omega – 9||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||1.1112|