Ayurvedic Essentials Hemp Seeds Oil
Ayurvedic Essentials Hemp Seeds Oil is graceful for hair growth. Cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E. The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated (the good fats) keep skin healthy. The hemp seed oil is used topically on your skin to keep it hydrated and moisturized.
Health Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil best moisturizer for dry skin, with anti-inflammatory properties
- The seed oil promotes hair growth due to the presence of omega-3, omega 6, and omega 9 fatty acids
- Applying the hair oil on the scalp improves blood circulation that ensures the hair follicles support hair growth.
- Antioxidants in hemp seed oil heal the acne, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis on the skin.
- The anti-aging property of hemp seed oil protects the skin from wrinkles and dryness.
Ways to Apply the Hemp Seed Oil
Take 2-4drops of hemp seed oil on palms and gently massage the hair & skin. Apply on the scalp or dry skin for the excellent health of the hair and skin. Take a patch test for sensitive skin type before use.
Hemp Seeds Oil is for external use only.
Here you can read Sunena’s story of using the hemp seed oil regularly.
In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
We appreciate your enthusiasm to join Canna Essentials! To help you get started, we will do our best to deliver your Hemp products to you within 7-10 working days.
Country of Origin: India