Trailokya Vijaya Vati is one of the most potent classical medicines in the formulations having Cannabis as its key ingredient. The literal meaning of ‘Trailokya Vijya Vati’ is a win over the outer three worlds. It provides quick results in ailments related to various types of pain. Being DS – Double Strength, it is twice as effective compared to any other standard Trailokya Vijaya Vati.
- Renal colic and abdominal pains
- Malabsorption Syndrome
- Chronic pains &Joint pain
- Muscular spasms and sciatica pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Tubercular Cough
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Renal Colic
Each tablet of ‘Cannasure Trailokya Vijaya Vati DS’ contains
Vanshlochan – 125mg
Vijaya – 125mg
Dosage for Adults
1 to 2 Tablets/ Day or as directed by the physician
Cow’s Milk/Cow’s Ghee or after adding 1 Tsf Cow’s Ghee in cow milk.
Route of Administration
Side effects and Contradictions
Usually safe for all but in some cases, it can cause dryness of mouth, so the physician must advise medicine/remedies to counter the same. In very high dosages can bring sedation, increased heart beat and nausea.
Schedule E-1 drug. To be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. Advisable storage temperature is 7 C* to 30 C*Keep out of reach of children and protect from Direct sunlight, Heat, Light, and Moisture
Overdosage may bring a sedation effect.
- Brand – Noigra
- Model Name – CannaSure Trailokya Vijaya Vati DS
- Quantity – 10 Vati
- Type of CBD Oil – Full Spectrum
- Form – For Oral Consumption Only
- Maximum Shelf Life – 24 Months
- Prescription Required – Yes
- Pack of – 1
- Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf and Vansh Lochan
- Country of Origin – India